Pages

iLoveFashion

 Latest catalog/lookbook shoot for a brand new ready-to-wear brand, I Love Fashion. Styled by Karin Wijaya, with make-up & hair by Carlos Shu.

This was a super fast shoot where we did 80 frames (20 looks) in like 4 hours - and that's including hair and make-up - because the studio was only available during the morning time, until 12pm. I heard that in China they did like 200 looks in a day, so this is nothing compared to what they're doing there. But this is by far our fastest shoot to date. Any faster, we'll be burning the house down. Both Steve & I shot this, and I did all the post-production. Lighting wise, it was quite simple, just one Octobox on the right side at a 45degree angle, with a silver reflector on the left side. I can't point how important it is to be working with a very good, professional team, with good working ethics and great energy. Even though the call time was at 7am in the morning, everyone was ready to work to get things done and had a great attitude although coffee was scarce (lols, so sorry for that! I'll try and bring my coffee machine next time XD!). I think the biggest challenge is in post-production where you have to actually make all the colours even in all the pictures. Other than that this is quite a straight forward shoot. Hope you like the pics :D The brand is available in Galeries Lafayette, Pacific Place Mall, Jakarta :)

- grace







No comments:

Post a Comment